Modernize Your Data Platform with AWS Glue
dbSeer, an Advanced AWS Consulting Partner, can help you modernize your data platform by migrating to AWS and leveraging AWS Glue, a fully managed data integration service.
Who should migrate their ETL data pipelines to the cloud?
Organizations looking to modernize their extract, transform, and load (ETL) workloads and data lakes to enable faster analysis and quickly gain actionable insights from data.
Why migrate your ETL data pipelines to the cloud?
With data coming from every area of your business, it can be difficult to manage it in a way that users across your organization can consume, analyze, understand, and act on quickly.
- Improved cost efficiency
- 7x cheaper compared to on-premises options, and 55% cheaper compared to other cloud options
- faster data integration
- Integrate data quickly to receive analytics in minutes, not months
- Different development environments to fit varying needs
- Improved automation capabilities
- fully managed service
Start data analysis Faster!
Migrating Your Data Pipeline, allows you to:
- reduce costs
- improve performance
- fully offload the infrastructure management needed for your ETL workstreams
Modernize your data platform using the AWS Glue data integration service to introduce a unified catalog and automation capabilities.
As a result, this fully managed service makes it easy to transform data with self-service tools and reduce the time to analysis and insight from months to minutes.
Contact dbSeer to learn more.
References: AWS Glue: How it works – AWS Glue (amazon.com)