Services: Data Engineering
dbSeer can properly design your Amazon Redshift data warehouse to maximize utility and minimize costs. In order to run effective analytics on big data (data that runs into the petabyte scale), a strong architectural foundation is necessary. dbSeer has extensive experience building this architecture, allowing your company to get the most out of its platform. With Amazon Redshift, you can analyze all your data using standard SQL and your existing business intelligence tools, such as Logi Analytics, Arcadia Data, Qlik, or Tableau.
Why Amazon Redshift?
Amazon Redshift is a fast, scalable data warehouse that makes it simple and cost-effective to analyze all your data across your data warehouse and data lake. Using machine learning, massively parallel query execution, and columnar storage on high-performance disk, Redshift delivers ten times faster performance than other data warehouses.
Benefits of Amazon Redshift
- Faster Performance:
- Amazon Redshift delivers 10x better performance than other data warehouses.
- Spend less time waiting and more time gaining insight from your data.
- Easy to Set Up, Deploy, and Manage:
- dbSeer can deploy your new data warehouse in minutes and Redshift automates most of the common administrative tasks to manage, monitor, and scale your data warehouse after it is set up.
- There are no upfront costs, you only pay for what you use.
- It is less than 1/10th the cost of traditional on-premises data warehouses.
- dbSeer can help you scale from querying gigabytes to exabytes of data across your Redshift data warehouse and Amazon S3 data lake. You can scale up or down as your needs change.
- Querying Capabilities:
- Amazon Redshift extends your data warehouse to your data lake to help you gain unique insights that you could not get by querying independent data silos.
- Redshift databases can be encrypted using AWS KMS or HSM. dbSeer can also help you to isolate your clusters using Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- Redshift is compliant with SOC1, SOC2, SOC3, PCI DSS Level 1 requirements, and FedRAMP and HIPAA eligible with BAA available from AWS.
News, Blogs & White Papers
dbSeer, an Expert Business Analytics Consulting Company, earns Amazon Web Services Standard Consulting Partner Status
Stay in Touch
Get the latest news, posts, and in-depth articles from dbSeer in your inbox.
"*" indicates required fields